brawl or nothing part 1 brawl or nothing part 1

Look, I am gunna tell it like it is.

There is just so much stuff wrong with this I can't even bare to read the other reviews.

1) Almost a direct copy of Terkoiz's style
2) That stupid 'nub' talk every 5 fucking seconds
3) The effects were shit.
4) The animation was choppy and the camera sucked
5) Stupid black and white background that far too many people use today

I do not mean to come off as harsh, I just have strong feelings against how stuff like this can POSSIBLY get a higher rating than much much MUCH better movies.

/rant

Inclines¹³ Inclines¹³

...

Can you say, TWEENED?

th1rt3en responds:

Nope. All stick figures were 100% frame-by-frame. It would probably be a lot harder to shape tween all of those movements.

Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

Why?

Of all places, Newgrounds... Why couldn't you have just posted this on youtube? You think the FLASH community is a little nice on people who submit videos here? Well you are wrong. I don't know why this would be featured here, but it could get featured on youtube. I mean, alot of shit gets featured there, so this would fit in perfectly to the collection.

School Madness 2 School Madness 2

Umm... About VT...

I just read some reviews about this being like the VT tragedy, but I must say that this was not in the slightest similar to the VT shootings (Yea I know it was in a school, but it was nothing like this).

Aaannyywaaay....

I thought this was a fairly good imitation of Krinkles, but i'm not real cool with people copying him, and lost of scenes felt rushed and were not dramatic. 4/10

Madness Elimination 3 Madness Elimination 3

You have sealed madness's grave

This to me just seemed like another crappy madness tribute. When will you people learn that none of you can make a better or even close to good animation of madness. I did appreciate howerver, the 3d gun. That caught my attention. 9/10 for gun.

But other than that this submission was just another madness tribute. I fale to see how this got featured.

Splurgle responds:

Well, you and a few other people didn't like it... everyone else loved it. K?

Madness Mini 4 Madness Mini 4

I couldn't agree more with this review.

"so stupid people need to just leave flashes to thier original creators instead of taking something great and making a shitty 3rd rate wannabe of the original tired of people taking other ideas and making them boring just cuz they cant make thier own creative ones burn this and get your own talent" - blunt2dahead

Shrinkz responds:

Couldn't agree more with this award

Daily 4th Place - 07/02/2006

Super Mario bros Z ep 2 Super Mario bros Z ep 2

...

It was good, but there are WAY to many flashes like this one.

(OLD) Zomg Collab (OLD) Zomg Collab

Woot

This was quite good, not the best, but still good. I liked HFD's the most. Too bad I forgot to make my part for this >_>

NickSiamas responds:

HFD's was my favorite too.

EZtoon Collab EZtoon Collab

Awesome

Very good job everybody. Keep up the good work. :)